Events This Week
- 16 Oct, 8pm, Ballina Arts Centre, Newman Institute, Ballina
- 17 Oct, 8pm, Aula Maxima, University College Cork
- 18 Oct, 8pm, Freemason’s Hall, Dublin
The AIC in association with the TCD Music Composition Centre’s Agora Series present Paul Roe with a programme of Irish music on clarinet, as part of the Irish Canon concert series.
- 16 Oct, 6.30pm, Boydell Room, House 5, Trinity College Dublin
The Dublin City Council present three workshops on ‘Understanding the Arts Grants Process’ for artists and musicians.
- 15 Oct, 10am – 3pm, Civic Offices, Woodquay, Dublin 8
Linda Buckley‘s Fall Approaches performed by the Ruthless Jabiru chamber orchestra in London
- 14 Oct, 7.30pm, Union Chapel, London
A work by Paul Flynn, Sub Tuum Praesidium, will be premiered by the Corpus Christi Chorale and Camerata Isla in the USA.
- 15 Oct, 7.30pm, TAMU Performing Arts Centre, A&M University, Corpus Christi, USA
A new work by John McLachlan will be premiered by the Bodies Electric guitar quartet as part of an League of Composers/ISCM concert in New York.
- 16 Oct, 7pm, Teatro of the Italian Academy, Columbia University, New York
Fergal Dowling will conduct a workshop in computer-mediated performance, presented by CASS, London Metropolitan University.
- 17 Oct, 6pm, Parker Room, London, England
The Kaleidoscope traveling Camino makes its last stop in Waterford, with a programme featuring Ed Bennett‘s Sometimes It Rains alongside Piazzolla, medieval music and sean nós.
- 17 Oct, 7.30pm, Medieval Museum, Waterford.
The European Saxophone Ensemble perform Nick Roth‘s Flocking III.