Events This Week
CMC Christmas Event features a selection of Christmas Carols by Eibhlis Farrell.
- 11 Dec, 6pm, Contemporary Music Centre, Fishamble Street
The Irish Composers’ Collective present a concert of new music for sax and percussion with Carolyn Goodwin and Alex Petcu.
- 11 Dec, 8.30pm, Kevin Barry Room, National Concert Hall, Dublin
Evangelia Rigaki‘s new opera Antimidas, or Bankers in Hades, will be premiered with three performances at the Samuel Beckett Theatre.
- 12/13/14 Dec, 8pm, Samuel Beckett Theatre, Trinity College Dublin
Vincent Kennedy‘s Suite from the Happy Prince will be performed by the Donegal Youth Orchestra directed by the composer.
- 14 Dec, 7pm, An Grianán Theatre, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
Improvised music theatre group The Open Rehearsals, including composer David Bremner, will perform a 45-minute work in Dublin.
- 14 Dec, 3pm, Centre for Creative Practices
RTÉ lyric fm’s Nova this week will feature music by Sebastian Adams and Darragh Kearns-Hayes with interviews and extracts from their new commissioned works for the RTÉ National Symphony Orchestra, as well as Anna Murray‘s recent release Rndr.
- 15 Dec, 8pm, RTÉ lyric fm
A short video about Evangelia Rigaki‘s new opera Antimidas, or Bankers in Hades.