Events This Week:
A concert of film music titled Minimal Film will feature music and visuals by Philip Glass, Michael Nyman, and the premiere of a suite of music for a documentary composed by concert curator Natasa Paulberg.
- 29 Jan, 7.30pm, Beckett Theatre, Trinity College Dublin
ConTempo’s next 20/20 Experience Tour concert includes a new string quartet by Jane O’Leary, who will give a pre-concert Composer’s Voice talk about the new work.
- 30 Jan, 1.15pm, Triskel Christchurch, Cork
- 31 Jan, Sundays@Noon, Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Dublin
- 27 Jan, 7pm, Little Museum of Dublin, Stephen’s Green, Dublin
- 30 Jan, 3pm, The Ark, Temple Bar, Dublin
Matthew Jacobson, dlr LexIcon Musician-in-Residence, will showcase the music he has been developing as part of his residency in duos with Linda Buckley and others
- 29/30 Jan, 8pm, dlr LexIcon, Dún Laoghaire, Dublin
A RTÉ Culture File feature interview with composer Dylan Rynhart on his work, Fuzzy Logic Ensemble, and Listen At the Bello Bar.